What We Are...
We are not a church, but a trans-denominational fellowship. Our members (all men) come from different countries, cultures, denominations, classes and occupation.
Our aim is to encourage our friends to know the Lord personally through our everyday experiences and in a manner which is acceptable to modern men, so that all would know that the gospel is the power of God for the salvation of all who believe.
Since we are not a church, but a servant for and a bridge between different groups with the church, we would refer the people who have received salvation in our meetings back to their commitment to the Lord and in their ministries at their local Churches.
- To reach men in all nations for Jesus Christ
- To call men back to God
- To help believers be baptized in the Holy Spirit and to grow spiritually
- To train and equip men to fulfill the great commission
- To provide an opportunity for Christian fellowship
- To bring a greater unity among all people in the Body of Christ
- To witness to God's presence and power in the world today through the message of the total Gospel for the total man, and by this to reach men for Jesus Christ, especially those having the same social, cultural or business interests as the person doing the witnessing.
- To provide a basis of Christian fellowship among all men through an organism not directly associated with any specific church but operating with all those of like mind, and to inspire its members to be active in their respective churches. Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship International does not start churches. Rather, we desire solely to be a service-arm to existing ones.
- To bring about a greater measure of unity and spirit of harmony in the body of Christ, where members are united in a common effort for the good of the whole body.
- Our vision for the Fellowship is based upon a series of prophetic messages given over a period of time and confirmed by a literal vision from God. In the vision, we see:
- Untold masses of men from every continent and nation, of all races and diverse culture and costume, once spiritually dead, are now alive. Delivered and set free, they are filled with the power of God's Holy Spirit faces radiant with glory, hands raised and voices lifting their praises to heaven.
- A vast global movement of laymen comprised of millions of men being used mightily by God to bring this last great harvest through the outpouring of God's Holy Spirit before the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Outpouring of the Holy Spirit
A Collaborative Effort!
~ ~ Ver 1.00 ~ ~